Sunday, June 5, 2011

Zng zng zng

That is the sound of my FS make when I am expressing.. A sound I have not heard in the past 8(?) months.. I intended to express once daily but my Bs were engorged so decided to do a second session yesterday.. Alhamdulillah 11oz the whole day yesterday.. And this morning session I managed to produce 6oz in 12.5minutes!! *woot woot* I intend to store at 2oz each so I will need to stock up on my EBM bags.. I have placed an order and hopefully it will arrive soon.. Hehe



My frozen EBM stock so far and looking forward to build this stock up.. Hehe

we also gave Adik her first experience of bottle feeding while I was being massaged yesterday and according to my mum, she took it on very well.. Alhamdulillah..

While cleaning out our freezer (and making way for new EBMs), hubs saw this! It was EBM from
September 2010!! Which of course we have to dispose as it has exceeded the expiry period..



Here is a picture of kaka being swaddled..! Mau tia jua after seeing Adik kena badung hahaha





Pretending to sleep






No comments: