Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Routines

I think we have developed a routine now, Nadia, Sofiyya and I..

We wake up, laze about for a bit.. I then give Dia her shower, dresses her up ad tie her hair up.. When that is done I then give Sofie her bath.. Now that we are beginning to make the transition I will then pass Sofie so she can hang out downstairs with Nini Girl and Aunty Mar.. Now that Sofie is downstairs I will have my ME time!! Around about lunch time I will then have lunch, feed Dia her lunch and then go upstairs an get ready for our afternoon nap. Nap time is around 1-4.. Around about 5 I give Sofie a bath and when we are done with Sofie, its Kaka's turn.. So yeaaaahhhhhh........

Speaking of transition, alhamdulillah Sofie is accepting bottle feeding well.. and lets hope that it will keep up that way.. in terms of EBM stock, I have 260Oz in stock and have started the FIFO method instead of just putting aside some EBM after each session.. My freezer is beginning to fill up so i might need to get another freezer or move some to the deep freezer downstairs.. The second being the preferred choice and I am sure my mum agrees.. haha Aim is to stock up on EBM as much as I can.. Alhamdulillah another 10oz and that should exceed the maximum stock i had when i had Dia.. hehe

No comments: