Thursday, June 2, 2011

Next on the agenda..

..after child birth, which scares and excite me is breastfeeding.. When we first had Nadia my bm did not arrive until the 4th day and my fear is that it will be the same story jut different babies.. So when the nurse handed Adik to me to breastfeed I was very eager.. Adik latched on and sucked well.. I kept on feeding her every two hours and at 2am that evening, I was delighted to see that she poo-ed..!! I did not see my BM but hubs said he saw..




Hello medela FS!!

I felt heavy yesterday and decided to start expressing.. Expressed for 13 minutes and I only managed to produce 0.5oz.. I can't lie and say I was not disappointed but I am thankful that I am producing! I just finished my session for today and managed to produce 1.5oz after 13 mins.. I intend to keep up the once per day expressing session and start to slowly build up my stock and supply..

My Bs at the moment feels very heavy and engorged so I shall be placing some cabbage leaves on my Bs later.. In terms of supplements, I so far have not taken any.. Read rave reviews on shaklee but I am scared of the size of the pills and the number of pills/drink i have to take in! I'll think of taking supplements further down the line lah.. For now I am just thankful that I am producing BM.. And I shall keep up with the Milo and expressing..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: