Friday, June 17, 2011

Sofie seems develop a bad habit of wanting to sleep with me and refusing to sleep in her cot! As a result I had another sleepless night in my efforts to try and cot train her.. This morning I thought her newfound habit happens in the evening only but seems like it happens during the day too cause tadi same case also.. Huhu so last night I decided that today I will make sure sofie sleeps in her cot..! Hopefully she will and it extends sampai malam.. Cos its kinda hard to get comfortable with 2 adults, a toddler and 1 baby in a king size bed..

I did my morning expressing routine and I only got 4.5oz!! Half compared to what I normally get which is 9-10oz!! Huhuhu hopefully it's due to lack of rest and sleep and not a slump in my production huhuhu

Stock check this morning: 193oz!


This is how I arrange my flat frozen EBM



I then store them in batches of 40oz



And then place them in respective drawers..

This way I know which EBM or batch is first and it will be easier for me to practice the 'first in, first out' method..

No comments: