Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back to normal

My expressing schedule has been quite erratic at the begining of the week. On monday i expressed at 6am, 12noon and at 9pm. Oh the agony of not expressing for more than 8hrs!

On Tuesday i expressed at 6am and 3pm! I was actually prepared to express onboard the vessel as i did not want a repeat of Monday but due to tight schedule and no delay on the train i expressed when i got home. So i am glad to be back at the office and back to normal schedule and comfortable, airconditioned room.. My colleagues are now so used o my expressing so they just stay in the room while i do my deed.. LOL i need to buy an extra nursing/pumping cover lah for decency purposes LOL

Oh and i still dont know how much EBM i have.. Huhuhu so i will have to make time this weekend.. Huhuhu


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: