Monday, October 24, 2011

First sleepover

After nearly 5 months, finally a sleepover at the IL's place! I was initially worried about the volume of items we are going to bring along.. I came up with a list and despite my trying to be efficient we left my hubs' medications at home! Thank god BIL was willing to go over to our place to pk it up for us hehehe






Baby box and toiletries for te kids and the big bag for the parents! Of course we have FM and bottle bag in front for Dia.. Hehe







Before going over to the ILs, we went out for lunch at FDL!






Aunty pijah came too!!




Eksyen-eksyen tidur



Still sleeping?



Ahaaaaa...!



Ok this time banar2 sleeping already hehehe see how this 2 tiny people dominates our bed? Hmph!



My manja!



Hello!



Cheerful kaka

We then headed home cause we had a wedding to attend to..


Vain skejap!



Afternoon playtime!



Anjai, Dia and I headed to Lumut to Geotrax



Santai..

So yeah, thats our weekend!! Hehehe

I finally did my stock check and apparently my not expressing over the weekend, when i go out for a hort period of time and sofie consumes 2-3oz only, does have an impact on my stock. About a month or 3 weeks ago i had 1058oz and last sat i had 1034oz.. Felt a bit sad but i think it works out fine as the oldest ebm i have is a couple of days shy from being expired, 1st Aug 2011.. (i dont like using ebm that is more than 3 months, despot keeeping it in a deep freezer) I just gotta make sure stovk does not dwindle down too many too fast!

No comments: