Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Supply and demand

My maid reported to me a couple of days back that sofie's milk consumption has increased from an average of 12oz per day to 15oz.. I was surprised and very thankful but my mind went straight to 'am i bringing home enough ebm?'. And the answer is syukur alhamdulillah yes.. I bring home an average of 18oz per day and if sofie takes in 15oz, i still made a profit of 3oz..

I have officially lost track of the number of EBMs i have so i must make it a point and make the time to do my stock check.. Huhuhu

A couple of friends ask what i do or eat to make my BM production high. I take no supplements.. Its like economics, when there is a high demand, the supply would be high too.. The demand is of course our baby's BM intake and in order to increase 'demand', we need to empty out our Bs, often and to remain constant with it. Sometimes when we express, results are dissapointing. Dont! Dont be dissapointed, just remember that your bs are now mre stimulated and if you keep it up insyallah in a couple of days supply will increase too.. I dont know if u guys get me.. LOL but i hope you do..

Oh and the other key thing is tp keep POSITIVE, insyallah..

No comments: