Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tired!

I think the commute is getting to me. I leave the house at 6.30am and arrive at my destination around 7.15.. I guess it's waking up extra early.. It's funny cause I have been a commuter my whole life! Its just that since nov, the commute has been shorter..

I normally make it a point to always tell the girls that I am going to work each morning and wave bye to them but because its too early, I decided to just let them sleep some more.. I feel a bit sad but... So I look forward to coming home and kissing them! Hehe

On the first day I expressed once at BAPSLH and by the time I got home I was engorged and in pain! So today I decided I will not have a repeat of yesterday and expressed twice..! Thank god for technice as the normal ice packs would not last the whole day..

The course has been very interesting so far.. Looking forward to the final day tomorrow..

No comments: