Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy 5 months Sofiyya

Dear Sofie,

Late last night i held you in my arms and you opened your eyes for about 15 seconds and it reminds me of a moment you and I had shortly after i delivered you, 5 months ago.. It showed me how time flies by so very quickly.. Happy 5 months Cheeks!!

A couple of weeks back we noticed you are quite attached to me. It became more apparent in the past couple of days so i have been telling you that you need to grow up and be the good little girl you are cause there will be times when Mummy has to work a little bit late or be away from you for a couple of days. Alhamdulillah, you have showed improvement last night when i had to attend a dinner. You were well behaved and not at all fussy.. Well done my sayang..

1 more months and you will begin taking in solids.. Are you excited? Well i can tell you, I am! I can't wait to start planning your meals for you and buy you your first spoon and plate.. For now drink up on Mummy's milk.. Insyallah there is more where that came from and insyallah lets both work towards the 2 year mark ok?

Ok i better go now.. Gd night my darling daughter.. Mummy, Daddy and Kaka Dia loves you a lot.. Be good now..

Xoxo,
Mummy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: