Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 31 months Nadia

Dear Nadia,

Each day before i leave the house for work i always kiss you good bye, tells u i love you and remind you to be a good girl.. Even when i finish writing my letters to you i always say be good..

Instead of being a good, obidient girl i know you are, you instead turn into a mean and naughty girl when your cousins are around. You pick fights, rushing and fighting to get or use whatever items your cousin are using or playing with and what is even worse is that you bite them or push them.. I have always restrained myself from getting mad or losing my temper but my dear you are getting out of hand. You have crossed the line..

People say that when a child is two, that is the most challenging time for a parent and indeed it has been for both your daddy and I. Please my darling, please be good! Please stop picking fights with people and please, please, PLEASE dont hurt others..

Be good my little darling.. Be the good girl i know you are.. mummy daddy and sofiyya loves you so very very much!!

Xoxo,
Mummy

Dear child, if you read this sometime in the future and you remember both daddy and i being cross with you, please remember that we love you! And we are only doing it to teach you right from wrong..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: