Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MV Amali

I finally met my work baby on 17 Oct 2011..!

Well i cant take pictures of the ship from outside as BLNG is a restricted area and no mobile phones or cameras are allowed so i'll just show you whats inside the beautiful vessel. And yes i snuck my phone in my backpack LOL






My passes for 17.10.2011









My first meal onboard: sweet sour fish and fried rice









Dessert: creme caramel









Photo from the bridge with Bubuk on the background









Also from the bridge, taken at 6.30pm. We only left the jetty at 7.30 that evening.

Turns out little Sofiyya had a hard time with my not being around. She refused to be coaxed by her daddy and refused to sleep.. You have to get used to this little sofie cos there will be days when i have to work late.. Huhu






Good day for a ship visit 18 Oct 2011






Port side






Starboard side






Ahead and astern






Reminder to all muslims onboard






The galley team onboard did a fantastoc job at preparing the food for our visitors! I am impressed and they impressed our vip visitors too..













I had a fantastic experience onboard and wad very well fed, as you can see! Hehehe

No comments: