Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Belts

Who ever invented or thought of those extensions for your existing pants/kains - Thank you! It is extremely useful and not to mention, money saver and we now can turn our normal pants into maternity pants. But of course that does not stop us from buying those maternity pants, we juts buy less of them. Bagus kan? hehe

And also thanks to NA who gave that to me for my recent birthday.. I have now started to use it as I find my kains and pants getting tighter and tighter and less and less comfortable around the belly area.. I just have to be extra careful to make sure that my shirt/top does not ride.. hehe
I did buy maternity pants but i think it will take me a while to wear them as i am not used to pants that goes up and over my belly button or pants with 'gatah'.

No comments: