Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rainy Day

Many are complaining of the constant rain, in Facebook.. Personally i'm NOT! hehe I am enjoying lying in bed with the laptop on my lap and the cool wind breezing into our room.. Although on the downside, my car will be dirty (curse of the black car as the dirt is more visible) and my laundry will not completely dry out.. (ALamak!)

Saturday is my housewife day where i TRY to be domesticated.. Did our week's worth of laundry and with the constant rain, i have to be creative in making sure husband's uniforms are ready for him to use by Monday morning.. Option is to iron out the wet patches and hopefully inda bau damal.. Being a commuter to and fro work, i constantly feel tired during the weekdays and in  no mood to cook. So Saturday is the day to cook.. altho i dont think my Spaghetti yesterday turned out as well as i wanted it to be.. hehehe My lack of chicken has compromised my ability to cook well.. hehe

I think i need to make space for when baby comes.. I am not complaining, i occupy one of the biggest room in the house however i think there is no ample space.. oh well, will dwell on it later when the new furniture(s) comes in hehehe  I'm sure i can make adjustments here and there.. hehehe

Before i end, a brief shout out to a friend who is in Japan.. Happy Birthday Audrey! Have a great one this year.. Go out to a karaoke bar and sing your heart out!! hehehe

oh and to my cousin E13 - I see you later k? Jgn panic, i will come to rescue you.. hehe

To the rest of you, enjoy what's left of your weekend cos tomorrow is another MONDAY! hehe

No comments: