Friday, October 24, 2008

Kuligata - Stay AWAY!

Alhamdulilah this is the second night without Kuligata (Thanks to all who asked how i was.. I feel so loved! hehe) and i hope it STAYS away.. I have changed my sheets (thanks TC for highlighting the matter to me) and avoided eating Chicken, Egg and Prawn at all costs. Hopefully with all the pre-caution i am taking, the kuligata stays away for good.. 

Being such a chicken lover, can you imagine how i felt when the nurse told me to avoid it.. I smiled but in my head I was going 'What am i going to eat then?'. Thus far my menu for the past 3 days has been meat and fish.. Beef Kebab, Beef Burger, Fish and Chips, Tuna Sandwich, Salmon Teriyaki, sup daging.. And honestly i am running out of things to eat.. I miss eating chicken! *sigh* 

My weight has begun to increase and i have gained 1.6 Kgs since the last time i weigh myself *yeay* however my blood count has decreased from 12.7 to 11.3. They have given me some iron pills in addition to the normal folic acid and hopefully with the amount of red meat i eat, the next time i go for my check up, my blood count will go back to normal.. Oh I have also started to drink those milk for mums, once a day. I do have to say they are not bad but then again i was probably expecting the worse (or maybe cos its perisa Chocolate hehe)..

As an effect of the weight gain, my clothes has begun to strain here and there.. I guess its time to buy and send fabrics to tailor shops now.. (Hey! Why am i complaining? I should jump up with joy cos now i have a reason to Shop! haha) However I really don't want to spend lots on maternity clothes since i will only wear it for a short period of time.. SO if you see me with baju balik2, paham2 tah.. hahaha 

Good night world.. I shall sleep and dream about eating chicken! Till then..

No comments: