Wednesday, October 29, 2008

unknown territory

One of the common question people ask when they know you're pregnant is ho far along we are.. As i have already given up counting in months, i tell people which week i am supposed to be in. But when does it change? Monday? Tuesday? Talking to a friend about this we went to a website where they calculate exactly when baby was concieved (by inputting the date of my last period and number of days in my cycle) and it seems like my cycle starts on monday.. So i shall use Monday as my change over date from now on.. hehe I am now in my 19th week, almost halfway there.. 

With many many things that we need to buy in preparation of baby's debut, my next question would be 'when would be the best time to buy all those things?' I mean we don't want to buy the items too soon kan. I have already identified some stuff that i want to buy online n being an online shopper virgin i need some questions answered.. Like how long does it take to ship those stuff over? and i went thru some websites and they all have varying prices, how do i know what i ordered is what will actually come? How do i know those websites are legitimate? kesian kan? i really need to have these questions answered before i take the plunge and shop! *sigh* 

Also kesian is Anjai, who has been working over the weekend and also nights.. My poor baby..

1 comment:

Akmarini Alizam said...

Leng, regarding the online shopping.. Ask me ask me (my hand's put up in the air) LOL

Well, normally, a trusted site has a "VERISIGN" at the bottom of the page. And the most secure transaction is always via paypal, which is a must if u r buying stuffs from ebay. I never tried websites other than ebay. All the stuffs I bought reached me in excellent conditions as described, n if they're from US the soonest pun arnd 3 weeks smpai. Shipping charges normally depend on the sellers. Good luck w the shopping dear, take care *hugs*