Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eating for two

I have recently got a comment from an uncle to eat up cos i am eating for two and that made me think of my eating patterns.. And come to think of it, i haven't been eating for two, i've been eating normally saja pun.. Sekali i thought 'Eh! Is this healthy for me and baby?' Then talking to some friends, they say that its ok and expecting mothers are only supposed to eat an approximately 1 extra chocolate bar than normal.. I guess i need to do more research to confirm the theory.. but i do find talking to 'experienced' people very helpful hehe

So how has everyody's Hari Raya been? Ours has been.. TIRING! I think today will officially close our raya season, unless i get irresistable Open house invites.. hehehehe but all are still welcomed to come over to visit us.. hehehe

I am 17 weeks along now and my bump has begun to show.. I have to say it made me paranoid at first but after a few comments like 'Nama nya pregnant' (Doh!) from the Husband, i now embrace it fully! hehe Yesterday, my cousin did a check on my tummy and she pointed out where my uterus is at the moment.. hehehe I can't wait for the ultrasound! Yippie!

Oh i also take this opportunity to friends who are also expecting! A million congrats to you and your husband. (u know who u are!) hehe

Till then, much love from Faith, Anjai and baby..

No comments: