Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Avent Mummy!

I am officially in love and I want to be an Avent Mummy! I have been actively browsing here and there for Avent baby products and below are some pics! heheee Mcm so siok cos they don't only have feeding bottles, breast pump but also sterilizers and bottle warmer which i have on good account from a friend that is superb! Now how can i not be dazzeled by the wanders that is Avent! hehehe

I woke up this morning and wished that today is my last day of work but realised that it was only my 3rd last day! So the countdown begins! tee hee

Oh speaking of sleeping and waking up, I have been woken up by leg cramps lately. As usual, i googled it and from what i gathered, leg cramps during pregnancy is common especially from the second trimester and it might get even worse and the pregnancy progresses. No one really knows why but it is possible that the leg muscles are tired from the extra weight we have been carrying or it might be aggravated by the pressure of our expanding uterus and that puts pressure on the nerves that brings blood to our legs. To prevent pregnant ladies should avoid standing or sitting with legs crossed for long periods of time, stretch calf muscles regularly, take a walk regularly, lie down on the left side to improve circulation (kalau right side?) and drink lots of water.


No comments: