Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Logistics

Anjai and I have been debating on where i will give birth. At the beginning we had 3 options, JPMC, Tutong Hospital and RIPAS hospital but soon enough we threw out JPMC pasal should there be any problems kana antar ke RIPAS jua.. So now we are down to Tutong or RIPAS. After much discussions and debates with my aunties and some friends, Anjai has decided that once i start to contract, he will drive me down to RIPAS. *ERK!* 

Ok lets draw down why i prefer Tutong to RIPAS..
1. Toilets are not exactly clean
2. Heard about the queue of expecting mothers waiting to enter into the labour room and give  birth
3. Heard some horror stories about how some midwives/doctors who tend to be cuai as they have a hoard of mothers and babies waiting to be delivered
4. Also heard some was even left in the labour room post labour and had to wait for a bed as disana VERY crowded
as you can see i have heard a lot of horror stories and how true i am not sure.

Why i prefer Tutong
1. Toilets are clean
2. Less people hence the nurses/midwives will pay attention to us more. 
But theeenn.. (nya my aunty jua..) If i face any problems they will need to send me to RIPAS as Tutong lacks the specialty.. So peeps i am down to 'am i willing to risk a 30 min drive should i face any problems?'

Anjai is determined on going to RIPAS cos the risk is too high for him to face so lets hope all goes well for me and the horror stories are not true and should it be true, lets all pray for my sake that it will NOT happen to me! 

Nauzubillahhh..

oh on a nicer note I found an article which lists out the things that mothers should bring to the hospital when giving birth for both baby AND mummy.. Will post it soon.. hehehe

No comments: