Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflection

Its the last day of the year 2008. Now usually by this time i will be on my celebration mode, planning where i would be during the countdown,who i will be with and how am i going to welcome the new year. Not to say that i am not busy preparing for the countdown this time round but preparation seems to be on the mellow side.. We welcomed 2008 with my family last year and this time round we will welcome new year over at Anjai's house. I look forward to spending the time with my new family.. hehe

Looking back on how 2008 has been for me, for us.. We spent the first half of the year busily preparing for our wedding which alhamdulilah went well despite a couple of hiccups along the way.. The hiccups has made the wedding day even more sweeter and i shed some tears everytime i think about it. The wedding day was one of the happiest day of my life. Soon after the wedding we were pleasantly surprised yet again to find out that i am with child. The news swept us off our feet and i flush everytime i remember the joy i felt at that time. And now we spend the last half of the year preparing to be parents. As you can see, 2008 has been a good year for me and i hope 2009 will be even better!

With that, i end this post with warm wishes to all my readers.. Have a happy happy new year and may you have a great year ahead of you.

xoxo
Faith, Anjai & Baby

No comments: