Monday, December 22, 2008

h.o.l.i.d.a.y

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face which rarely happens when i know its monday. And yeap you guessed why that grin was on my face.. Our holiday has BEGUN! *yippie* Well actually our last day of work was last friday but it has been such a hectic weekend with a BBQ last Thursday, a berbedak on Friday, Wedding reception on saturday and Sunday, that we haven't had a decent rest yet.. 

Baby turns 27 week today.. Usually i would upload the development calendar but its taken longer than usual so will try again later or tomorrow.. 

I take this opportunity to congratulate Carol & Nobel on their wedding on Saturday 20th Dec 2008. It was truly a beautiful wedding and I/we are extremely happy for the both of you. I was soo teary throughout the whole thing especially when i saw her in the bridal room and during the exchange of vows! Congratulations Boo! And also Congratulations to my cousin, Ernina & Emil on thier wedding day on Saturday, 20 Dec 2008. Sorry i couldn't attend the ambil-ambilan, Mummy and Baby was uber tired and slept the whole night through! My mum said you looked gorgeous and i can't wait to see the pictures.. hehe

No comments: