Monday, December 8, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Selamat Hari Raya Aidi Adha everyone and also Happy Monday! Sounds extra cripy? Well why wouldn't i be as we all have an extra day to rest hehe and by the look and feel of it, i am in dire need of this extra day.. Its another monday and happy 25 weeks to baby and as usual, below is the weekly fetal development calendar..


As said on the calendar baby will now develop clasping movements with his/her palm.. Very good.. So when u come out and u feel mummy's finger in your palm, clasp tight ok? hehehe Oh I don't know if i have mentioned this before but i finally saw my tummy move when baby kicks! hehehe FINALLY!

I am tempted to make a purchase which we don't think fall under 'essential' and nor is it in the list on the side bar but i do think that it would be 'something nice' to have. And The item is a Handycam! Maybe i am influenced by TC's post in her Blog but wouldn't it be nice to have so we can take actual videos of baby using an actual video camera (as opposed to using Anjai's phone! hehe) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes yes, buy a handycam! Abu Dzar's 'arrival' was video-ed and the many moments after dat too. THen, we watched the DVD a few mnths back and we were soooo Happy abt it (I knw there's a better word for it but I cant seem to find it). *Bless*

Faith said...

aha! I thought about it and i think i will buy it as 'something for myself' although its not really for me only.. (sorry LV, you have to wait! LOL)