Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I made up my mind

On our day out yesterday we decided to look around for some items that is in my list and we stumbled upon the Avent Isis IQ Uno Breast pump. A few weeks back i was torn between that BP and the Medela Freestyle BP. I though i made up my mind but when i saw the Avent in person, i was having doubts again and as a result had to reassess the situation. I made up a comparison table and here it is..

After much debate, i am now sticking to the Medela FS. It is much pricier than the Avent however, seeing as this is a long term investment i think it is worth it. It is designed for Heavy Duty usage, and it is light weight (as i am planning to express in the office and when i travel). I have placed an 'order' thru a friend who is also buying for another friend to buy for me so this will avoid me thinking and re-thinking on my position on which BP to buy.

Oh i also found some other stuff i want and mostly its Avent stuff. Avent feeding bottles, bottle warmer, sterilizer.. Avent, Avent, Avent! (Ada fan club kah ni Avent ani? if ada i want to join eh! LOL) The list at the sidebar is updated accordingly. And to ~d~ you may want to rethink your position on the items you shouted out! hahaha so banyak ah but thank youuuuu hehehe *kiss to aunty ~d~*

No comments: