Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Monday

I woke up with a serious case of Monday blues this morning! The rain didn't help either LOL I just looked at the clock and it says that its 11am and i am thinking, already? Boss is back in the office and with that comes a lot of work to be done.. *sigh*

Happy 30 weeks to baby! This means that i have approximately 10 more weeks to go and 10 more weeks to prepare for labor and also baby's arrival.. According to the calendar below, baby weighs almost 3 pounds now! hehe

Looking at my list of things to buy, i think we are halfway done and most of the major things are ready to be sterilized and used. I also mentioned a couple of post ago that our vendor sent us the wrong cot and they finally sent us the correct one! I was so tempted to set up the nursery just to see how it looks like but shall wait until the actual sheets i ordered arrives.. *looks over to Shopaholic* hehe

No comments: