Thursday, January 22, 2009

Power Outage

Sorry for the lack of updates peeps! Work has been hectic and krazee lately.. With the power outage we experienced yesterday morning and another one this afternoon, it is cutting down on my productivity level (Stress No 1)! We can't check our mails cos server is down, we can't do work on PC cos .. well yeah no karan!

And not to mention, my boss chasing me at every corner to get things done(Stress No 2).. I understand that he wants most things covered before i go on leave but all the added stress is not helping.. *sigh*

Then last night my mum told me about a comment my dad made about my tummy.. Apparently its riding low and he is scared that i might deliver before EDD! *yikes!* (Stress number 3?) I hope that doesn't happen to me I am not THAT prepared yet! So should i sterilize and set up nursery now? LOL

No comments: