Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Planning to Succeed

Its day 3 in the office and happy to report that i FINALLY have the motivation to work! haha I finally have that extra chirp whilst replying my mails and composing my letters.. So what have i been doing for the past 2 days that i am here? I honestly have no idea.. haha Well i was just getting by and doing minimum work as much as possible. I reckon its the nutella i had this morning that made me feel like the sun is shinning.. hehehe

SIL has yet to give birth yet but the last update i recieved is that she is now inside the labor room so any minute now i guess.. haha lets all pray for an easy and safe delivery and a healthy kicking baby for her.. Amin

So during our visit yesterday we took the opportunity to have a look around the ward. And here are our observations (or at least mine and i think Anjai is onboard with what i think).
1. It was overcrowded, uber busy and should i am admitted there there will be no rest
2. The nurses were not exactly friendly and they seem to be zooming past us all the time (i guess since they have so many patient)
3. Toilets were in ok condition but mcm berijap

So with those observations came our action plan! *har har* Should my contractions begin, Anjai shall drive me to Tutong Hospital and should there be a need for me to be admitted to RIPAS, Anjai, Friends and Family shall 'contribute' to my occupying the 1st class rooms as opposed to the normal ward. We have asked around and i think we now know how to go about it. But shall look into it further this afternoon when Anjai and I visit the sister and her baby.. hehe So if you are still not clear as to what the plan is, Plan A- Tutong and if that somehow fails, Plan B - RIPAS but shall fight with all might for a 1st class room! *tee hee*

No comments: