Friday, January 9, 2009

Congratulations SIL & Hubby

I am proud to announce that my SIL has given birth to a healthy baby girl on the evening of 7th January 2009! Alya Shazia was born at 6.44pm (i think) and she weighs at 3.2Kg! hehe Mother went through a tough ordeal but alhamdulilah she went through Normal birth with epidural injection.

This is Alya's first picture.. I hid a camera in my bag and took a picture when the midwife was not looking.. hehehe

Alya in Nurses' arm

Close up, Alya with eyes open

Mummy and Alya being wheeled to the Ward

Proud Grandfather in Orange and Uber estatic Uncle in Black.
Lady with baby must be thinking 'Whats wrong with this guy in black?' LOL

Alya sleeping peacefully

Happy Mummy

*Yawn* Alya: Ok Good night world, Time for me to sleep now..

No comments: