Monday, January 19, 2009

Need to get things done

Ola peeps! How's everyone doing this fine, cool and gloomy Monday morning? Do i sound cheerful? Well i am not.. Having serious case of Monday blues and apparently i am not the only one facing that today, my boss too.. so i hope he understands if i slack a bit.. *tee hee*

Speaking of work, i have about 8 weeks left of work and its gonna be hectic. I have a couple of things that needs to be cleared up not minor items but big ones! Not only that i need to train my colleague to be able to handle the projects while i am away and train my new staff to handle some of my duties while i am away.. I guess i have no choice but to start bringing home some work (one that i try and have been successfully avoiding for the past 2 years!) *sigh* but apa nya orang, desperate times calls for desperate measures!

So baby turns 31 weeks today! Yeayy.. As the chart says below, baby will now decrease growth but will gain weight the rest of the pregnancy.. So expect me to get bigger than i already am! i have already gained approximately 9 kgs throughout the whole pregnancy, lets see how heavy i will be by the time i am ready to give birth! hehe

I realised last night that i haven't placed much photos of myself and tummy so here goes! hehe

My tummy at 31 weeks! (well actually 30 weeks, 6 days, 21 hrs? haha rounding up saja ah!)

Yours truly besides the baby cot

And as you can see, we have filled the cot with all the stuff we have bought for baby so far! Glad to advise that we have 8 more items to cross off our list! yeayy.. Oh if you see closely there were some items that we didn't plan to buy but beli jua cos kiyut or we thought would be useful.. hehehe Forgive first time parents will you? LOL

No comments: