Saturday, January 17, 2009

cramps and itches!

My leg cramps is back! I had the worst cramp ever last night while sleeping.. It started with my left leg first then my right but the pain in the left was very persistent.. I did the usual stretches but the feeling was still there, even when i woke up! yikes!

and not only is my cramps back, but so is the itch! Now I know i am not suppose to scratch since it will only make the stretch marks more visible but honestly i scratch a couple of times! *tee hee* i now walk around with lotion and oil in my bag so i can put the stuff on my tummy to make the itch go away and resist the feeling of wanting to run my finger nails across the said area. Which reminds me can i put lotion my nips kah? Cos those itch like MAD! but i dont dare put any lotion on it.. 

I was hoping to get a call from Shopaholic today but i guess the stuff hasn't been delievered to her place yet :( Oh well, maybe tomorrow or monday.. hehe Have a  good weekend peeps! We are off to visit Alya again tonight and hoping to catch her have her bath tomorrow morning. MIL and SIL says that she puts on quite a show when she is in the water! hehe

No comments: