Friday, January 16, 2009

hip hip horray its Friday!

Thank God Its Friday! Cos i am uber pooped! I feel so drained and i look forward to rejuvenate over the weekend! Although we have a couple of things lined up but i am hoping we can keep our Sunday open for a for day of resting and lazing about. *tee hee*

Looking at the list of items that i need to buy for baby, i am almost there, almost done! hehe I got a call from Shopaholic yesterday and she has duly informed me that the stuff i asked her to buy for me is finally here!!! yeayy.. oh i am super excited to open up the bed sheets and set the nursery up! although maybe i shouldn't since i am still 2 months away.. Krg i have to re-sterilize everything.. Double the work, double the fun? (i think not)

Ok enough doodling for me this morning and i better get started with my piles and piles of work! Have a good Friday peeps and have a good weekend!

No comments: