Wednesday, June 3, 2009

4 days left

I know i am going back to work on Monday but i just realized that Monday is 4 days away. And since I will be occupied with Shopaholic's wedding which will happen this weekend (yeay for you both! We are so happy for you), I only have today and tomorrow to do whatever I want to do before i go back to work. I always find it useful to write what I need to do, so here goes..

1. Reorganize baby box. (Make sure that items in there are those that can fit her and what she requires only)
2. Label items 
3. Place Guidelines for EBM in a visible area in case Mum & Maid forgets
4. Back up photos and videos in HD
5. Try out baju for work (hope the old clothes fit me well. Mun inda paksa tah bali baju baru tu, TERPAKSA *wink*)
6. Meni  & Pedicure

In terms of EBMs I need to prepare for Dia, I shall prepare a total of 14 oz daily and shall place an extra 4oz in the freezer downstairs. She takes in on average 12 oz from 7-5pm however i think its better if I prepare an extras in case of traffic jam and being kept at work a bit longer, which i hope does not happen. Oh and the day i go back to work is also the day our Board week starts so.... *yikes*

No comments: