Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Army Day

Dia's rashes is back again and after 2 attempts with the Government clinic, we decided to go to the Pead clinic in Kiarong last Saturday. 


Waiting to see the Doctor, Dia still asleep (with her mouth wide open! LOL)

The Doctor prescribe a cream to be placed on the areas concerned twice daily and also a special bath foam for babies/kids with sensitive skin. Hopefully the meds work this time around.

We headed to JD's place but unfortunately left me camera in the car so no pic of Dia meet JD :(

Then headed to Fratini's to have lunch with P and M.
Dia gazing around in her storller. First time ia ke Gadong ni! haha

Mummy & Dia

Then on Sunday, we headed to the in law's place.

Dia & Alya playing in the Baby Gym

Look at Dia's face! hehee

Soon after we got home on Sunday, Dia started to be soo Fussy! She screamed her lungs out while being given her bath, screamed her lungs out when she wants to be fed and screamed her lungs out when she wants to sleep. I was getting worried. At around 8ish she finally fell asleep and she slept thorughout the night, with only 3 feeds and only woke up d next morning at 6.45am. Nyaman tidur nya! Even I had a very good night sleep last night, one that i haven't had in ages! So we figured she must be really tired after a full 2 day outing. So we decided to let her stay home today while Anjai and I went out for a couple of errands.

Avent had a warehouse sale over the weekend. I didn't manage to go there but luckily M was nice enough to do my shopping for me! hahaha I guess many Avent parents went there last weekend cos according to M, they only had 1 box BPA free bottle! hahaha

With today being a Monday, I only have 6 days of leave left. I didn't think about it much before this but when i started to talk to Dia about it, I teared up. And now everytime i think about it I CRY! I suppose this is normal for everyone. Sekali I was telling my SIL and maid that i tear up everytime i think about leaving Dia at home, my maid said 'Ibu nggak usah nangis. Malam sudah jumpa Dia. Kalau saya mana jumpa anak'. STEWEW! Kena aku sebiji! and boy ths made me smile! hahaha Banar jua what she said atu, at least I am only 30mins away and only a phone call away. She is thousand of miles away and phone calls cost a bundle for her.

Speaking of leaving Dia behind with my Maid. I suppose it is normal for us to feel concerned, especially when we hear a lot of horror stories but I suppose we can only tawakal and have faith that the maid will take good care of our child when we are away and tawakal that nothing bad happens. Nevertheless I trust my mum and SILs will also look after Dia while I am away. I have a feeling my SILs and mum will get a lot of phone call from me aksing how Dia is when i am back at work. LOL

No comments: