Monday, June 15, 2009

Last weekend..

... was a busy weekend.. We started it with a trip to the tyre shop to get my car a new set of tyres. Damn, it cost me a bomb! Mun pakai membali bag bah, sebuting LV sudah tu! (remind me again why i bought this car 2 yrs ago?) LOL

Then we went to pick Dia up from home and off to Anjai's place. This is Dia's first sleepover and to tell you the truth I was very nervouse as I don't know how she will react to sleeping overnight at a new environment. Syukur alhamdulilah, she slept through the night seperti biasa at our place. The next day however was another story.. She couldn't settle and sleep peacefully and kept waking up.. I guess she just needs to get used to the place.. hehe (Anjai: why didn't we take any pictures? it is Dia's first sleepover... hmmm)

We went home after lunch and at 4ish, my MIL and Alya came over. My MIL has placed Alya on solids (bubur kira solids kah tu for kids?) when she noticed that she has reduced her milk intake about 2 months ago.. It has now gone worst and on some days she takes less than 2oz the whole morning! So they wanted to check with my grandmother if it is 'Senudung' I dont know what it is actually but if your baby's poop is green-ish in color, takes in less milk, fingers and toes are cold than she has it. So grandmother urut and gave her some daun to be placed on the tummy area. Hopefully Alya gets well soon..

Being a (paranoid) mother that I am, i wanted to ask my grandmother to check if Dia has the same probelm but was shussh-ed by my mother.. hahaha

Oh here are some pictures of my Dad's mini celebration.. hehe


Barbequed chicken!

Nadia & Nini Boy

Nini Boy, Nini Girl & The grandkids

Strawberry Shortcake.. This cake was very popular! i went to have another slice the next day and it was Gone! hahaha

YEAY

No comments: