Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad turns 62 today (although he claims that 62 is his official age and he is actually 60) so happy happy birthday Bapa! I look forward to the eating the cake later *tee hee* and hopefully some barbequed food. hehe

Today is my fourth day back at work and so far alhamdulillah, the tears have reduced to none! hehe I still feel sad every time I drive away from the house pulang, no doubt.

This is all of Dia's food. I remember reading a friend's blog and she was saying that she is Thankful that her child is drinking her milk even when she is away at work. Well yeah I also feel the same way. hehe

Adjusting back to being at back work and doing work was another story. The first day was mostly a social call with the colleagues where they update me with what i have missed out for the past 2.5months. Day 2 was finding my way around my PC. I was trying to find one of my documents and it took me a whole 20 minutes just to remember what i named my folder and where i have placed it! LOL Then the work have begun to pile up on Day 3. Today is the board meeting and since i have not been around I am not involved with it at all and stayed behind.

Oh funny story about pumping in the office. By now I think all my colleagues knows that I do my business in the pantry and then yesterday my male colleague wanted to take his 3-in-1 nescafe from the pantry as I was in there, doing my business, I had to slip the packet under the door for him! LOL Syukur alhamdulilah, I get all the support from my boss as well as all my colleagues. hehe

No comments: