Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Belated Father's day...

... to Anjai! Dia & I love you very very much!

Dia went on her first trip after sunset last Saturday and it went really well at first. She sat obediently in my lap and even slept through the noise. Then i think all the noise just got to her and she cried and screamed her lungs out! We left right away and the moment we got in the car she started laughing and smiling! So we think it must really be the noise! We think that it was a good first experience.. And it was also good cos we get to me a lot of Anjai's cousin who we haven't seen in ages! hehehe

Dia playing with Daddy before going out

We slept over at Anjai's place and alhamdulilah she slept through the night. Then the next morning, while Alya was asleep the husband decided to put Dia in Alya's walker.. *tee hee*

Dis thinking: Eh why am i moving? (Daddy was pulling her along)

Dia says: eh mcm siok jua

So the Daddy got to thinking of buying her a walker since she can hold her weight and head now.. But I am a bit skepitcal as I want her to crawl before I introduce the walker to her.. I saw an Excersicer however if I do buy that for Dia, she will only use sekajap sajaaa.. but i am tempted.. Very very tempted.. hehehe

Ok i just did a mini research online on when to introduce a baby walker to a baby this is was the first line in an article on babycentre.co.uk.. " Putting a baby in a walker is like giving a teenager a Ferrari - a dangerous risk. That's why, as of April 2007, Canada has banned the sale of baby walkers." and my reaction is OH EM GEE!! *shall google more..*

No comments: