Monday, August 3, 2009

August already?

How time flies and its now August! With the year moving towards the end, it means that my workload has increased significantly. I have to prepare the Companys' Budget for the next year and with many things happening next year means that i have to work on my estimates. Now this is what makes me nervous. The budget challenge where I need to justify my assumptions and figures! *sigh*

Nadia and I went to see the bestfriends over the weekend and since I did not take photos i rely on the other two to send or FB the photos! hehehe Thanks TC for the advance birthday gift, in fact I am wearing it now.. hehehe

Alhamdulilah, Dia slept trhough the night for 2 nights in a row now which means I get enough sleep too.. hehe However she now develop a habit of crying everytime I go out. First time it happened was on Saturday moring when Anjai & I went out for Mummy & Daddy time. Then yesterday when I went out to attend a Friend's wedding and again this morning when I handed her over to the maid. The husband says that she is clever-er now and recognises and she has to stay home but I worry and I do hope that she gets over it. So kesian when she cries...

The husband is away on a 2 weeks course at Pusat Dakwah and he is supposed to sleep over there but I do hope he comes home everynight but undertsand if he can't.. Anjai, if you are reading this, Nadia & I miss u very very much.. :(

No comments: