Friday, January 8, 2010

02 of 2010

Is that how I am going to label my post from now on? Well I dunno.. am too lazy to think of a title atm! hahaha I remember a friend was saying that with Mircoblogging you just don't feel like actual blogging.. Well i think i am facing that now or i am just facing writer's block! haha

TGIF ppl! I am soo glad that its Fridayyy! And I haven't done any work so far.. har har!

Was talking to e13 last light about things that goes on after you give birth, during the pantang period.. i didnt do the be-diang thingy and my mum substituted it with hot stones.. and i meant to do the sauna thingy but didn't manage to do one despite the fact that the sauna was available at my disposal.. hehe but what I would remember the most is my mum sending food to my room.. I never went hungry during that time.. She sent me breakfast at 7am, brunch at 10am, lunch at 12, hi-tea at 3pm and then dinner at 7pm.. So how did she expect me to lose weight again? haha after about 10 days I was bored of eating alone in my room so I started going downstairs for dinner hehe she was not happy about it but I told her I am bored and I miss the chit chats over dinner.. and besides by that time I was pretty cakah sudah hehe..

Now that i think about it and looking at my mum taking care of my SIL, u gotta appreciate what she does for us.. hehe And now that she is taking care of Dia, kira ia primary Nanny lah ni masa ani, I think I appreciate her better now.. hehehe Wonder how she would react if i get her flowers later.. haha

ok enough ramblings.. its 10am and time to express!

No comments: