Friday, January 8, 2010

Visiting the little ones

Brother number 3 have moved out of our house end of last year and I went to pay a visit at lunch time just now.. hehe Oh how I missed the little oness! (and the parents)

The highlight of my lunch was the fact that I found out how my nefew whom I call Abg Ejan, somehow stumbled on this blog and they have been keeping themselves updated with what we have been up to!

So to Abg Roy and Family: Helllloooooo! If you are reading this say hello back on the shout mix! (Inda ku hairan if Abg Ijan lagi handal buat benda2 cemani dari bapanyaa.. Nadawaah! haha! :P)

Momoi

After many minutes of trying to take their photo.. tapi masih jua blurrr! haha

Momoi & Yours Truly

I love youuuu little ones and Babu, Uncel Jai and Dia have missed you very very much! Next Friday lagi babu kesana ah! And Nanti kalau Momoi kerumah tani swimming ah! hehe

No comments: