Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Org Tawau!

Today is Anjai's aunt, Aunty Gayah who lives in Tawau, Sabah turns a year wiser. So happy happy birthday aunty.. may god bless you and may all your wishes come true.. Hope you have a blast! And hopefully next time we see you Dia will no longer be 'jinak-jinak merpati' hehehe

Love, hugs and kisses from Eyen, Dia and I.


I don't know if the rest of you have the same prob as I do but I have problems adjusting to writing 2010. I seem to always write 2009! hahaha other than adjusting in terms of writing the dates, I am also adjusting to the fact that 2010 is NOW! The whole of last year we have been planning for 2010 and how it is going to be a busy, exciting and challenging year. And now I am no longer in the planning stage, I am EXECUTING the tasks, NOW.. No more dilly dallying!!

Did u know that I am list-er? I like lists. I have my to do list, my to buy list.. list list list. Ok so that's one random thing you know about me today.. I like Lists! (Sorry for being so random about that.. Its just that as I was typing about the whole 2010 is NOW, I was listing out my tasks lists! haha)

No comments: