Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 10 months Dia!

Dear Dia,

How are you my little angel? When mummy left this morning you were deep in sleep next to your Daddy so I just planted a light kiss on your forehead.. You are 10 months today and in 2 months time we shall be celebrating your first birthday! Just like how we celebrated you Kaka Alya's first birthday. Don't worry, i'll make sure your cake will not melt like how Kaka Alya's first cake did.. hehe

We saw that your gums were bumpy 2 weeks ago and people were telling us that you tooth will soon make an appearance. I didn't think they will come out anytime soon so I was so surprised when I felt your teeth.. hahaha Daddy laughed his head off when I made a huge fuss and when he saw I started giving you the talk about not biting mummy! hahaha Mummy means every word. Please put your tiny teeth to good use and remember to brush your teeth!

You were feeling a bit under the weather and it gave mummy and daddy a bit of a scare yesterday. Take your meds ok sayang and get well soon.. Especially since we will be traveling next week.. Are you ready to go on your first trip on board a plane? Both Mummy and Daddy si very excited and we do hope you will be able to cope well.

Ok Mummy has to go back to work now.. I love you my little angel and misses you very much. And get well soon.

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: