Thursday, April 8, 2010

Complicated

Stock currently stands at 160oz which means I managed to increase an extra 10oz *yeay* If I were to be away from Dia and she were to take 24oz for a full day, it would mean that my current supply will only be able to last for 6.6 days, i/e I can only go away for a maximum of 6 days otherwise Dia will need to be supplemented with FM. I would, as much as possible keep her on BM, it means that I will need to increase my stock more (increase production) or only go away for a maximum of 6 days..

This has led me to wonder what if I take 2 Fenugreek pills instead of the normal 1 I take these days, whether it will increase my BM production higher.. Currently on average I make about 11oz daily which means I make 2oz more then what I use to make prior to taking the supplement. I guess I can try taking an additional pill later today..

Complicated business lah BFing for working mothers.. hehehe Ok ok I admit it, I make it more complicated.. hahaha (TC: Stop rolling your eyes on me! :P)

I love talking to other BFing mothers re their journey.. Was talking to a friend earlier this week and i found out she makes 32oz per day!!!! THIRTY TWO!!! She expresses Subuh, once at the office and once when she gets home.. I find this very inspiring!! the lazy bum that I am, I only express twice daily during weekdays and abandon my pump during the weekend (yes I only expressed during the weekend that one time *blush*). Hearing stories like this is like hearing a bell in my head that I should put in more efforts.. Yes I should express moreee!!!! haha

I am currently taking a break from working as I decided to stay back during lunch today. I need to get as much work done as possible.. huhu Ok back to work peeps! In case i don't blog tomorrow, have a good weekend ahead of you..

No comments: