Monday, April 26, 2010

worst joueny so far!!

Olllaaa peeps! Writing to you from cold and gloomyy Okpo Geoje Island South Korea. I love the weather tho! hehe It took us 23hrs from departure in Brunei to arrive to our hotel room!! I can purely from the bottom of my heart say that it has been so far the worst trip i have been on! Singapore was fun of course, it was the flight to Seoul and the Incheon Airport! The airport calims that it is a hub but we think not! We had to claim our luggages, go through immigration and then check in in order to board the domestic airline to Busan. Its ridiculous that we had to do that as our connecting flight was in the same airport, its just a diff wing! GAHHHHHHHH Need i mention that the assistant that they gave us was USELESS! spoke basic english and banganggg!! Double GAHH!!!
Nonetheless we are hear now and we just met with our Bruneian Site team and its all good. I look forward to the meetings tomorrow, going to the shipyard and the event.. I hope that the journey back will be better.. huhu
I am missing Nadia a lot but trying not to think about her that much pasal ijap krg if i malar kanang her she will ingat me.. huhu My family and the Hubs, has been doing a great job at distracting her and keeping her busy with play time cause it seems like her bed time has moved from 8ish to 9ish! haha nonetheless keep up the good work! Love you guys lots and lots!!!! Kiss and hug nadia for me okayy..

will post pics when i get home okay..

No comments: