Monday, April 12, 2010

overdrive weekend

My weekend started off with a visit to the dentist on Friday afternoon and then headed to my cousin's engagement. Was a bit surprised when my mum told me my little cousin is getting engaged and i tot, my my they grow up so fast! hahaha

Dia and her Nini girl

Meezah with her future MIL

Getting her bling on her finger

Dia had her first taste of sugar cane/tebu/gelagah and she was on that thing the whole afternoon! hahaha

Dia, Yours Truly, the newly engaged and our grandmother

We headed to aMIRIka on saturday..

A nap

while we were waiting for our green tea frap at starbucks..

Among some of the things we brought to entertain the little girl during the long journey

Playing with her Microphone hehe

Snacking

'Mummy i can seee youuuu'

Still snacking on the way home..

Sunday morning we headed to CA Mohammad to have a quick breakfast before heading to Anjai's place..
Hello Daddy

Ok you can have some of my baby bites

Do i look like Daddy?

My mother made a comment how we never seem to rest, never staying at home during the weekend.. haha it is true.. We spend our weekend going here and there especially over to the ILs as it is the only free time we have.. Last weekend especially I think we overdid it haha I ended up with a headache last night and fell asleep at 830pm!! hahaha could it be that we went overdrive as the hubs will be busy with work next week?? huhu

oh my little girl can now say 'Mummy' *YEAYYY*

No comments: