Tuesday, April 20, 2010

her first bruise

Dear Nadia,

Happy belated 13 months girl.. Sorry I didn't write to you yesterday. I was pre-occupied with work.. boo hoo..

When I got home yesterday you were with your Aunty getting dressed and you beamed me a huge smile! I was a pleasantly surprised you did not cry when you saw me.. And when I went to pick you up I realized why you were smiling.. you had a bruise below your left eye! Guiltyyy as charged!!

(can you see her bruise? huhu)

I asked your Nini Girl (NG) what happened and she says that you and Kaka Aniz were playing on a pile of cushion and you missed a step as you try to get back on the ground.. Let this be a lesson my dear and don't do it again my dear. Your Daddy was so worried when I told him last night.. Be careful okay.. Remember not everyone can keep an eye on you ALL the time so you need to take care of yourself okay..

Talking about your Daddy, we have been sleeping alone for the past couple of days as your Daddy has to go away for work.. I hope you understand that sometimes Mummy and Daddy has to leave you for a couple of days to go to work.. So don't cry a bucket when we do and please be good when we are away okay.. Kesian your NG and Aunty if you naughty bah.. hehe

Ok tha'ts it for now.. and please promise me that you will be good..

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: