Tuesday, April 6, 2010

non-constructive comments are not accpeted, thank you very much! *tee hee*

First of all thank you, thank you, thank you for your comments and support...

May I first say that the comment came from someone very dear to me and I know that he/she only means well by his/her comments. It is a perspective issue and lack of information when it comes to merits of BF/BM.. So I don't entirely blame him/her lah ah.. I was mostly venting and I wanted to share the experience with other Mothers out there..

But what I think is wrong is to compare one child/baby with another.. I believe that each baby will develop at their own time.. All babies or rather everyone is unique in their own way.. Some babies walk faster, some babies talk faster.. Mun semua tah baby/anak nya yg lakas, yang dulu, bisai tu eh.. (pls note my sarcasm!! haha)

To pressure the child to do something will not get you anywhere.. I think I learned my lesson here.. I think right before Dia turned one she was walking on her own but sadly she has lost her mojo! We don't know what happened but my mum thinks she might have fell and now she refused to walk on her own. Mesti kami pigang tangan nya.. No matter how we bait her, if we let her hand go she will marah and sit back down. Aiyayayaya!!!! Dia ani make her mummy, daddy and ninis excited tapi cancel! hahaha oh well.. we'll just let her be lah.. nothing we can do if she refuses to let our hands go kan.. hehe

~d~: thanks babe.. hehehe
akina: jangan tah peduli with non-constructive comments jah. banar nya mu.. nda kan di pajal2.. sabar jahhh *Big hugs*

In order to be more green i have created my own Recycling bin for papers lah.. I placed it next to my normal bin.. Placing it next to my normal bin will remind me to segregate papers to be recycled and normal trash! hehehe Here is a picture of it! hehehe


Notes to self:
1. Stock check

2. Send materials to tailor

3. Pick up sample baju

No comments: