Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fenugreek overdose?

Dia now has 6 teeth, 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom.. We introduced tooth paste to her and her first reaction was price-less! haha If only we caught it on video.. haha We intentionally picked Banana flavored and I think that confused her kali cause she kept on looking back at her toothbrush! hahaha

What I also noticed these days is that her EBM intake varies daily.. She use to take only 3oz per session but now mum says she needs approximately 4oz+ during her nap. On some days she will be able to finish 10oz per day but on some days she will only take up to 8oz.. My mum reckons her EBM intake is reducing cause she is eating more now.. Part of me is happy cause it means that my stock will increase (providing that i consistently produce) but part of me is a bit sad. my little girl is growing up so fast.. She doesn't need my EBM as much now.. huhu

On expressing side, alhamdulillah i managed 12oz yday, 1oz increase. Could it be from the extra Fenugreek pill I took? Hopefully I continue to increase.. Ok now I wonder if anyone can get an overdose of Fenugreek.. *google* Ok i just checked the bottle and one person can take up to 2 capsules per day.. *pheww* (kenapa aku inda check dulu before taking the second pill? aiyaaaa)

Nadia is still the picky little girl that she is, still showing signs of resistance towards the maid.. The routine currently is that Mum looks after her in the morning and then maid looks after her in the afternoon.. Although ada lah signs of improvement.. I hope i hope i hope that she improves faster cause its stressing me out! bukan pulang apa, payah my mum if she wants to go out, etc etc.. And Kesian my mum ngalih.. huhu

No comments: