Monday, July 26, 2010

Congrats Big Brother!

Ollaa peeps! sorry for the lack of updates.. Was tied up with Big Brother's solemnization ceremony.. So congrats Big Bro! its official, all of us are married now.. I didn't manage to take any photos of the event (or the hantarans that I made as well).. Gotta wait for photos from his photogs.. hehehe

Here are some photos taken on Sat night during our BBQ..

Customary chix wings

We had Kambinggg! Now this is GOOD!

my little darling

Trying to taste the tea from outside the box!

Friends enjoying the food!

Yours truly and Dia *hehe*

Si bunal kami ni!

another shot of the boys

We also celebrated my niece's 5th birthday

me and my girls

main ikat-ikat *hmmmm*

The birthday girl blowing the candles

Us!

Enjoying their cake

Si badut!

Little cowboy

My cousin's friends came and entertained our guests with their instruments.. Mcm kugiran RTB! hahaha

Ok back to work! Was away for 3 days and got tons of emails to look thru and a lot of other stuff to sort out.. *boo hooo*

No comments: