Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Sixteen Months Dia!

Dear Dia,

Happy 16 Months my darling daughter..

So what have we done in the last month? Mummy had to go away for a short trip this month and according to your Daddy and neneks, you were much much better than the last trip.. syukur alhamdulilah my darling cause I was worried. I guess now that you are much much older you are beginning to understand Mummy's job.. Well not only Mummy's but also Daddy's cause you and I will sleep alone tonite. Daddy is away in Temburong and insyallah will be back tomorrow evening.

You now can identify almost all of your body parts.. Your nose, mouth, teeth, eyes, belly button you call shat-shat, arm, legs, head and hair! You also now know the names of everyone in our house. Mummy, Daddy, Kaka Caca, Kaka Anis, Baby Edah, Ngagah, Babu Siti, Aunty (you call ti-ti), Nini boy (you call Aboy) and Nini Girl (you call Agel). You also know who your Yadu, Yaki, Kaka Alya, Aunty Mamai, Uda, Babu Irma, Kaka Momoi and Abang Ijan is. .hehehe I don't want to say this but your Aboy says you are very clever! hehe

You have a slight cough and eczema so we took you to see the Dr. There we were delighted to find out that you have finally reached 8kg mark! Our delight turned into worry cause you have been in your 'refuse to eat anything but 'mismis'' zone. As the Dr. said you are still underweight so eat up my little darling...

We also took you out to see the colorful lights last night and although I didn't see your face (cause I was holding you), I can feel that you were excited! Your Daddy says the look on your face was priceless!! hehe

Activities at our home is increasing as your Tua's wedding day is coming close.. Mummy will be busy for the next couple of days too cos I need to finish up your Tua's hantarans.. huhu so be good and just watch your cartoons ok.. the last time you decided to help I ended up having to redo the whole thing! hahaha

Ok Mummy better get back to work now. Love you loads my little darling.

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: