Monday, July 5, 2010

does it get better?

Just found out that we need to travel.. *GAH* Hubs is currently away and will be back tomorrow afternoon and i will be leaving tomorrow morning..

I am not mentally ready for this but everything else in my brain says that I HAVE to TRAVEL. It is IMPERATIVE and ESSENTIAL for me to travel.. Everytime I think about it I start to tear up.. I wonder at what point does it get OKAY to leave your baby behind.. Does it ever get okay? does it get better everytime we leave them behind? *sigh*

Here is my to do list

EBM stock currently stands at 130oz. Given that my trip is 4 days and assuming that Dia takes 25oz per day, it should be enough to cover her consumption for the whole trip (I should prob have a plan B here! hmmm Fresh milk or shud I just ship my EBM via DHL? huhu). I am planning on up-ping my Fenugreek pills consumption during the journey..

Here are some photos taken over the weekend!

Lakas tah bayar socks Daddy ani

oooh.. that thing looks nice!

So how much is it?

Thanks

Hello Mummy!

Milk done! Water done! time for the snacks!

(mcm sibanar kan si kecil ani)

On the way back home

hmmmmm

Then 2 mins later rupanya tidur! haha

We found this sooo HILARIOUS!

And this was taken yday at our Company's family day! Love the shirt!!! hehe

No comments: