Wednesday, July 7, 2010

hello Okpo

Morning all. Its 6.30am here in Okpo which means its 5.30am in Brunei. I woke upcause the darn room alarm went off! So decided to wake up and express..
Expressing has so far been kinda frustrating for me.. I first expressed at 6.30am yday at home and managed 2oz. Then I expressed at 11am on my way to HKG and i got 4oz. I then expressed at 5pm and managed to get another 4oz. Last night when I get to the hotel, I expressed another 40z. So in total i only got 14oz! oh how miss the times dulu when everytime I expressed the bottle would be full!

So course of action are:
1. Continue to take 3-4 fenugreek pills per day;
2. Eat lots n lots;
3. EXPRESS EXPRESS EXPRESS. Walautah sedikit sja, express sajaaaaa.. haha and expressing time to increase to 30mins per session..
4. keep a positive mind.. *yeap yeap*

My colleague is another Bfing mum so its been fun cause we both expressed and we shared cooler box, technice sheets.. so far so good *alhamdulillah*

Oh the trip was much much better than the last time we were here. N when we got to Busan, we were sent a big van with comfy leather seats and satalite TV in there! hehe Will post up pics when i get home lah ah.. hehehe

Missing hubs and lil miss dia terribly tho! huhu See you soo my loves.. 2 more nights! and hubs, post more pics of the little girl for me ok... hehehe love u both lots n lots n lots n lotsn LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

No comments: