Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nasi Goreng Fenugreek?

Morning peeps! Its 6.30 BT and 7.30 where I am.. Another full day ahead and it kicks off with a meeting with the suppliers at 10am KT. Then maybe meeting with DSME, then head back to the hotel for lunch + express + final packing + check out. Head back to DSME, n then at 4pm KT, another Keel Laying event for hull 2277. As soon as that's over, head out to Busan via helicopter! I am pretty excited for that so I hope the weather stays clear hehe

I am so excited to head hoome.. hehe

Expressing has been quite challenging so far cause i know i am making a loss. Dia took 12 bottles of 4oz so far which means thats 48oz and I so far made 30oz.. huhu I have been expressing every 4 hrs during the day and expressing for 30mins per session.. huhu and I have been having trouble swallowing my fenugreek pills! GAH!!! gotta keep positive, gotta keep positive!! on a high note Dia has so far taken in 48oz and id she takes the same amount for the next 2 days, my EBM stocks will suffice! yeayyyyyy!!

so one thing I need to keep on doing when I get home is express express express so I can stock up. stock up to make up for my loss and stock up in case Ihave to go on another emergency trip like this. Told my mum to get me the veggies she said that can increase BM.. hehehe n I think I should really consider cooking nasi goreng fenugreek! hahaha

No comments: